VB.NET samples of EMGU - OPENCV wrapper
EMGU is a .NET wrapper of the OPENCV framework.
Despite many users are vb.net programmers, sample code in vb.net is not provided.
I have translated in vb.net some c# samples published on the EMGU official website.
You can read the code, past it in your application or download vb.net files and use them in your applications.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE VB.NET EXAMPLES
1) create a new vb.net project
2) copy all the dll in the “bin” folder of EMGU in the debug or release folder of your new vb.net project (depending on your build configuration)
3) add a reference to EMGU dlls in your project
4) put the provided files on this website in the main folder of your project
5) right click on solution in solution explorer->add->existing item select the provided files
6) right click on solution in solution explorer->properties->application->startup form->select starting file
All samples are taken from the Emgu.CV.Example folder and some ones have their own webpage on emgu.com website.
Download code files and compile in a new solution to run them.
and more to follow...
THe following are from Opencv samples translated to EMGU for vb.net:
See my last work: an OpenCv implementation of Generalized Hough Transform as well as a tutorial about it.
you can contact me at: emgu*at*motoreitaliano.net